From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
Sent: dinsdag 1 juni 2010 9:21
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org; Joakim Söderberg; Daniel Park
Subject: publication of LC ontology and API 1.0

Hi,

I have worked on the two documents for the LC publication of ontology
and API 1.0.

API for Media Resource 1.0
--------------------------

I have done the following
- removed the scripts, and saved the output of the document.
- changed the doctype to <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- added proper "status od this document  for LC
- added proper URIs

changed:

Response (JSON format): { "targetaudience" : { "issuer" :
http://www.fosi.org/icra, "classification" : "no nudity", "type" : "Age
Group" } }

Response (JSON format): { "targetaudience" : { "issuer" :
"http://www.fosi.org/icra", "classification" : "no nudity", "type" :
"Age Group" } }

and validated:
HTML validated
repaired and checked broken links
made pubrules validation

The CSS style sheet does not validate
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebV
ideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/LC/

7 errors to be fixed.

The document is available at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/LC/Overview.html

TODO: --> the CSS style sheet MUST be valid for publication

Ontology for Media Resource 1.0
--------------------------

I have done the following

- added proper "status of this document  for LC
- added proper URIs

HTML validated
checked broken links
checked CSS validation
made pubrules validation

The document ready for publication is available at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/LC/Overview.ht
ml

This document is now ready for LC publication.