regrets + RE: publication of LC ontology and API 1.0

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:46:31 +0200
To: <tmichel@w3.org>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, 'Joakim Söderberg' <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, "'Daniel Park'" <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Hi Thierry, all,

First of all my regrets for this afternoons telco, I'm in a conflicting

Thierry, I have been working on making the document valid (without removing
the scripts). However, for final publication we can use the html file that
you generated.

If I validate the css with CSS version 3 everything seems to be fine. Is
this not sufficient?

Kind regards,