Re: (Final) Next MAWG F2F Schedule - Feb 23-25, Korea

Thierry,

There are a couple of hotels meeting place nearby, also, you can reserve any
one in Seoul if you have a preference. It takes 40-60 mins by subway or bus,
but sometimes takes loong due to traffic condition, therefore I'd recommend
you to book the hotels nearby.

Wonsuk, can you check the hotel and whether special price is available for
our participants to TTA ?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel