Hotel reservation for the F2F

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:38:51 +0100
To: Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Thanks for adding two recommended hotels for the F2F.

     * SR Hotel
     * Hotel GALLERY

I have tried to contact them to have the prices has they don't indicates
prices on their web site.

* For the SR Hotel, I emailed "service@srhotel.co.kr" but this email
address doesn't work. My email was sent back.

And if one wants to reserve online

we must provide credit card info without knowing the price ;-(

* For Hotel GALLERY

I tried to reserve online
I filled the form but I get a script popup windows that I can't read (no
proper encoding) and therefore can't submit the form.

Could you please give us the room price for these hotels ?
We will probably also need help to reserve.

Is there any special discount for Telecommunications Technology
Association (TTA)?