Re: (Final) Next MAWG F2F Schedule - Feb 23-25, Korea

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:17:47 +0100
To: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Daniel,

Thanks for the logistics for the F2F in Seoul.

I read the F2F will be located at TTA.
267-2 Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-city, Gyonggi-do, Korea

Access to get there is available at
http://www.tta.or.kr/English/new/about/access.jsp

Do you have proposition for hotels near by ?
Or should we pick an hotel in downtown Seoul ?
How long is transport from downtown Seoul ?

Best,

Thierry