Re: (Final) Next MAWG F2F Schedule - Feb 23-25, Korea

Daniel,

Thanks for the logistics for the F2F in Seoul.

I read the F2F will be located at TTA.
267-2 Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-city, Gyonggi-do, Korea

Access to get there is available at
http://www.tta.or.kr/English/new/about/access.jsp

Do you have proposition for hotels near by ?
Or should we pick an hotel in downtown Seoul ?
How long is transport from downtown Seoul ?

Best,

Thierry