[FYI] Testing the ontology / mappings

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:20:51 +0100 (CET)
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

as a follow-up to the action which has not been assigned to me during the
last telecon, I want to report on the status of our meetings with respect
to testing the ontology.

We had a telephone conference on Thursday (Florian, Veronique, Tobias) to
discuss possible test scenarios for the ontology document. The main
conclusion of this discussion is, that there is no reasonable way to test
the ontology as such but only to test the mappings we defined in the
course of the development of the ontology document.

ur next steps are to propose an implementation (concentrating on scenario
2 "webservice") which is based on the API to provide examples for these
tests. We will start with this once the problems with the API (as pointed
out in recent mails) are resolved.

Best regards,

Tobias

Dr. Tobias Bürger