[Seoul F2F] Online Joint Session : 9 AM in EU on Wednesday 24 Feb

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:37:58 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org

We will start this F2F after few minutes.
Due to several reasons, we will have a online joint session tomorrow.

Wednesday 24th February.
5 PM (Korea Time)
9 AM (Paris Time)

Today, we will be preparing for the importants and selected issues to be
talked with online participants during tomorrow joint call.

Sorry for inconvenience and looking forward to hearing all of your voices in

Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D