W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > October 2009

[AGENDA] Media Annotation Teleconf 2009-10-20

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:23:15 +0200
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C4900472F46C@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

We will have one more telecon before the F2F meeting in Santa Clara. Here is the agenda for our call tomorrow the Tuesday 20 October 12 UTC.


*Tuesday, 20 October 12:00-13:00 UTC*


* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=20&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=20&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> 

http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html> 

Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration: 60 minutes


IRC channel: #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665/>  W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>  (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )

Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim> 

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html> 

Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html> 


WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/ <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/> 

WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin> 

WG open issue : 

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 



*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim

Scribe: ?


[a] Agenda review 

http://www.w3.org/2009/10/13-mediaann-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/13-mediaann-minutes.html> 


*[2] Items*

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 

[b] Status of First WD of API doc

Publication of FPWD 

Notes for improvements

[c] Questions from Web Apps and DAP

They are in early stage of defining requirements for Gallery API



[d] Proposals for Agenda during F2F meeting (Please contribute or comment)

 Main topic: Demonstrate (Reference) Implementations of Ontology & API
 Define test for both
 Discuss with other related groups such as: Semantic Web (who should we contact) and web API (Arthur)

 Specific questions: 

    - How to improve the Ontology doc

    - Ontology team to write rules for converting/translating between fields (name, lastname)
    or units (Meter / yards )  (Florian, Victor, Veronique

    - Review the return values for API

[e] AOB






Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG 

Ericsson Research
Multimedia Technologies
SMS/MMS +46761263915


This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer 


(image/gif attachment: Email_line.gif)

(image/gif attachment: Email.gif)

Received on Monday, 19 October 2009 12:23:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:17:35 UTC