W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > October 2009

[MINUTES] Media Annotation Teleconf 2009-10-20

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:43:40 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <CD9846F872C7874BB4E0FDF2A61EF09F3CDA91F767@RZJC1EX.jr1.local>
Dear all,

The minutes of today's telecon are at http://www.w3.org/2009/10/20-mediaann-minutes.html

Best regards,

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Söderberg
Sent: Montag, 19. Oktober 2009 14:23
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation Teleconf 2009-10-20


We will have one more telecon before the F2F meeting in Santa Clara. Here is the agenda for our call tomorrow the Tuesday 20 October 12 UTC.


*Tuesday, 20 October 12:00-13:00 UTC*


* **Zakim General Information*



Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration: 60 minutes


IRC channel: #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665<http://irc.w3.org:6665/> W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client<http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/>)

Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html

Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html


WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin

WG open issue :




*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim

Scribe: ?


[a] Agenda review


*[2] Items*

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[b] Status of First WD of API doc

Publication of FPWD

Notes for improvements

[c] Questions from Web Apps and DAP

They are in early stage of defining requirements for Gallery API


[d] Proposals for Agenda during F2F meeting (Please contribute or comment)

 Main topic: Demonstrate (Reference) Implementations of Ontology & API
 Define test for both
 Discuss with other related groups such as: Semantic Web (who should we contact) and web API (Arthur)

 Specific questions:

    - How to improve the Ontology doc

    - Ontology team to write rules for converting/translating between fields (name, lastname)
    or units (Meter / yards )  (Florian, Victor, Veronique

    - Review the return values for API

[e] AOB


Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG

Ericsson Research
Multimedia Technologies
SMS/MMS +46761263915


This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>

(image/gif attachment: image001.gif)

(image/gif attachment: image002.gif)

Received on Tuesday, 20 October 2009 12:44:19 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:17:35 UTC