W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > October 2009

REGRETS: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation Teleconf 2009-10-20

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:25:12 +0200
Message-ID: <4ADD9E18.8050608@sti2.at>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear Joakim, all,

I have to send my regrets again because of a meeting called-in this 
morning.

I wish you a fruitful telephone conference!

Best regards,

Tobias

Joakim Söderberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We will have one more telecon before the F2F meeting in Santa Clara. 
> Here is the agenda for our call tomorrow the Tuesday 20 October 12 UTC.
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 20 October 12:00-13:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> _http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=__10__&day=20__&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0_ 
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=20&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
>
> _http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3__2__6__1_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html>
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration: 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel: #mediaann on _irc.w3.org:66__6__5_ 
> <http://irc.w3.org:6665/> W3C IRC Web Client : 
> _http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-__i__r__c_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc> (Other clients are listed at 
> _http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Cli__e__n__t_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/>)
>
> Zakim information : _http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZa__k__i__m_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>
>
> Zakim bridge monitor : 
> _http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.h__t__m__l_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html>
>
> Zakim IRC bot : _http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.h__t__m__l_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WG home page : _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotatio__n__s__/_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/>
>
> WG admin home page : 
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/ad__m__i__n_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin>
>
> WG open issue :
>
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/o__p__e__n_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
> **[1] Administratives**
>
> Chair: Joakim
>
> Scribe: ?
>
> Regrets:
>
> [a] Agenda review
>
> _http://www.w3.org/2009/10__/13__-mediaann-minutes.htm__l_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/13-mediaann-minutes.html>
>
>  
>
> **[2] Items**
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the 
> list 
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/o__p__e__n_ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
> [b] Status of First WD of API doc
>
> Publication of FPWD
>
> Notes for improvements
>
> [c] Questions from Web Apps and DAP
>
> They are in early stage of defining requirements for Gallery API
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Oct/0064.html
>
>  
>
> [d] Proposals for Agenda during F2F meeting (Please contribute or comment)
>
>  Main topic: Demonstrate (Reference) Implementations of Ontology & API
>  Define test for both
>  Discuss with other related groups such as: Semantic Web (who should 
> we contact) and web API (Arthur)
>
>  Specific questions:
>
>     - How to improve the Ontology doc
>
>     - Ontology team to write rules for converting/translating between 
> fields (name, lastname)
>     or units (Meter / yards )  (Florian, Victor, Veronique
>
>     - Review the return values for API
>
> [e] AOB
>
>  
>
> /Joakim
>
>  
>
>
>  
>  
>
>
> line
>
> *JOAKIM SÖDERBERG M.Sc, Ph.D* *
> Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG*
>
>
> Ericsson Research
> Multimedia Technologies
> Sweden
> SMS/MMS +46761263915
> www.ericsson.com
>
>
>
> Ericsson
>
>
>
>
> This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on 
> the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer 
> <http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>
>
>  

-- 
_________________________________________________
Dr. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/ 

tobias.buerger@sti2.at
__________________________________________________ 
Received on Tuesday, 20 October 2009 11:26:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 20 October 2009 11:26:39 GMT