W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > November 2009

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-11-24

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 01:06:01 +0900
Message-ID: <ba4134970911230806o1f6b4098s9bda9328fe7e9e03@mail.gmail.com>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Regrets, I will be at a workshop about "semantic web in libraries"
http://www.swib09.de/programm.pdf . I will report relevant parts of the
outcome later.

Best,

Felix

2009/11/23 Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>

>  Hi all,
>
> This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
>
> If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs
> know.
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 24 November 13:00-14:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> *http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=24
> &year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0*<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=24&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
>
> *http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261*<http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261>
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
> *http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc* <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>(Other clients are listed at
> *http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client* <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/>)
>
> Zakim information :
> *http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim*<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>
>
> Zakim bridge monitor :
> *http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html*<http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html>
>
> Zakim IRC bot :
> *http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html*<http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
>
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Joakim
>
> Scribe: TBA
>
> Regrets:
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
> Scribe list: *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html>
>
> [c] Schedule for the next call on 1.12. 2009
>
>
>
> *[2] Items*
>
>
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
> *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
> [b] Ontology - Definition of subproperties
>   1) PA: about representing persons (and other things) in our ontology
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0047.html
>
> PA:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0072.html
>  (values would basically be text)
>
>   2) Felix:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0067.html
>
>     We should first for all simple properties
>    - define the API methods (done to some extend)
>    - provide test cases and test suite material (not done at all)
>    - run the tests with at least two implementations
>
> [c] API
>
> 1) Chris: implementation thoughts
>
> Do we need a method in the API to identify the metadata of the media
> resource?
>
> Do we need a method in our API to identify the media resource for which we
> are giving access to the metadata?
>
> 2) Somebody from the jquery community or similar could be a great addition
> at this stage of the process!
>
> [d] Error handling in the API
>
> Silvia.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0036.html
> I'd refrain from anything that can interrupt a program flow
>
> [e] AOB
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> Joakim Söderberg
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 23 November 2009 16:06:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 23 November 2009 16:06:35 GMT