Re: Format mapping update

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:44:45 +0200
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>, public-media-annotation@w3.org, "vmalaise@few.vu.nl >> Véronique Malaisé" <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
Dear all,

I was just about to start updating the mapping table based on the
discussion with my challengers.
As you know I am responsible for SearchMonkey, LOM, EXIF from the list
For EXIF I had discussion with Pierre-Antoine and I will send an update
based on them soon.
However, I could not find any mail about feedback from my challengers to
the LOM and SearchMonkey mappings. Did I miss any mails in my overfull
inbox after my holidays?
@Veronique and Jean-Pierre: You were supposed to be my challengers.
Could you help me to resolve that?

Joakim Söderberg wrote:
> Hello,
> On today’s telecom we decided to produce a final format mapping before
> next Monday.
> In order to achieve that I need each format to be “cleaned”. I.e. each
> mapping reviewer should consider the challenging review and make a
> final attribute mapping. Replace the current mapping + challengers
> with a new updated one before Friday please.
> The attributes I haven’t received updates from are: ID3v2 (Joakim),
> iTunes, QT (David), SearchMonkey (Tobias), LOM, EXIF, MIX, FRBR
> (Victor), TV-Anytime, EBU (JP).
> Besides that we would need the updated description texts from David.
> Many Thanks
> /Joakim
> Joakim Söderberg, M.Sc, Ph.D Multimedia Indexing
> Senior Research Engineer, Media Protocols and Applications
> Ericsson Research, Multimedia Technologies

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria