Format mapping update

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:03:27 +0200
To: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <victorr@ac.upc.edu>, "David Singer" <singer@apple.com>, Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>, "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
On today's telecom we decided to produce a final format mapping before next Monday.

In order to achieve that I need each format to be "cleaned". I.e. each mapping reviewer should consider the challenging review and make a final attribute mapping. Replace the current mapping + challengers with a new updated one before Friday please.

The attributes I haven't received updates from are: ID3v2 (Joakim), iTunes, QT (David), SearchMonkey (Tobias), LOM, EXIF, MIX, FRBR (Victor), TV-Anytime, EBU (JP).

Besides that we would need the updated description texts from David.

Many Thanks

Joakim Söderberg, M.Sc, Ph.D Multimedia Indexing
Senior Research Engineer, Media Protocols and Applications
Ericsson Research, Multimedia Technologies