W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2009

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-12

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:09:09 +0200
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C49003A9B308@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,
This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs know.
*===================================================================*
*Tuesday, 12 May 12:00-13:00 UTC*
*===================================================================*
* **Zakim General Information*
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=12&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html> 
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration: 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
*===================================================================*
*AGENDA*

*[1] Administratives*
Chair: Joakim 
Scribe: Florian
Regrets: 
[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 28 April 2009
http://www.w3.org/2009/04/28-mediaann-minutes.html
 
[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
- Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 19 May  2009
Scribe FAQ: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
[c] Schedule for the next call on 19 May 2009

*[2] Items*

[a] F2F 4 in Stockholm 25-26 June
Reminder to sign up!

[b] Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[c] Status of the UC & Req deliverable
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html 

[d] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
        i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
        ii) Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
        http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
[e] Mapping of formats
A new version containing only the selected MAWG attributes has been uploaded:
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attributes.xls
i)	Status from the format editors
ii)	Status on the descriptions
        Werner: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0085.html
        Felix: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.html
[f] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.
Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft

[g] AOB

---------------------------------------------
Joakim Söderberg
Received on Monday, 11 May 2009 09:09:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 11 May 2009 09:09:47 GMT