W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-12

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:12:58 +0200
Message-ID: <14AE8514098875488F9FEACD90C747A2277957@gnvasmail1a.gva.ebu.ch>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Joakim,

 

I won't be able to join tomorrow. I am in a meeting abroad.

 

Regards,

 

Jean-pierre

 

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim
Söderberg
Sent: lundi, 11. mai 2009 11:09
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-12

 

Hi all,

This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.

If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs
know.

*===================================================================*

*Tuesday, 12 May 12:00-13:00 UTC*

*===================================================================*

* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=12&year=20
09&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=12&year=2
009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> 

http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
<http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html> 

Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration: 60 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>
(Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
<http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )

Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim> 

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
<http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html> 

Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
<http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html> 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/> 

WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin> 

WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/> 

WG open issue : 

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 

*===================================================================*

*AGENDA*

*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim 

Scribe: Florian

Regrets: 

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 28 April 2009

http://www.w3.org/2009/04/28-mediaann-minutes.html
<http://www.w3.org/2009/04/28-mediaann-minutes.html> 

 

[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html> 

- Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 19 May  2009

Scribe FAQ: 

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html> 

[c] Schedule for the next call on 19 May 2009

*[2] Items*

[a] F2F 4 in Stockholm 25-26 June

Reminder to sign up!

[b] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 

[c] Status of the UC & Req deliverable

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
<http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html>  

[d] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"

        i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)

        ii) Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?

        http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology> 

[e] Mapping of formats

A new version containing only the selected MAWG attributes has been
uploaded:

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attrib
utes.xls
<http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attri
butes.xls> 

i)      Status from the format editors

ii)     Status on the descriptions

        Werner:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0085.htm
l
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0085.ht
ml> 

        Felix:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.htm
l
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.ht
ml> 

[f] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.

Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft

[g] AOB

---------------------------------------------

Joakim Söderberg
Received on Monday, 11 May 2009 09:13:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 11 May 2009 09:13:57 GMT