RE: Publishing the Mapping Table (was minutes of 2009-03-10 teleconference)

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:44:00 +0900
To: 'David Singer' <singer@apple.com>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
Yes, the ontology is our target.

David,

I'd recommend you to participate in the next call and elaborate on your two
different approaches in detail (for example: each pros and cons and
well-known approach on the web for the ontology, etc...)

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA