RE: Publishing the Mapping Table (was minutes of 2009-03-10 teleconference)

Yes, the ontology is our target.

David,

I'd recommend you to participate in the next call and elaborate on your two
different approaches in detail (for example: each pros and cons and
well-known approach on the web for the ontology, etc...)

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA