Action-92

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:12:16 +0100
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello,
We got an email forwarded from Larry a while ago from where I extracted:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp/pdfs/XMPSpecificationPart1.pdf and
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp/pdfs/XMPSpecificationPart2.pdf

Part 1 describes the data model (not arbitrary triples!) and the representation of the data model within a (subset of) RDF.
This is of interest if you're transforming between RDFa and XMP.

Part 2 describes the standard schemas for XMP. This is important if you're establishing standard vocabularies for metadata with a shared data model.

/Joakim