Re: Results of Questionnaire Survey of Mapping Formats for the Media

During the media annotation WG telecon today, participants have raised
their concern on the small amount of responses for the Questionnaire
Survey of Mapping Formats for the Media Annotation.

There are only 12 answers out of 26 participants in the WG.
We are still missing a proper quorum to draft conclusions.

I was asked to reopen again this questionnaire and to request people who
have not responded to do so. This task only takes a few minutes, and you
  will help the WG to move forward.

If you have no preference for a set of format, please do answer the
questionnaire and say so in the last comment field.

This questionnaire is now open for answers until 23:59, Boston time on
2009-03-16. Answers received after that time may not be counted.

Regards,

Thierry.