W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > June 2009

RE: Agenda for this week call

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:34:29 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <CD9846F872C7874BB4E0FDF2A61EF09F155CD0D45D@RZJC1EX.jr1.local>
 Dear all,

Please find the minutes of today's call at http://www.w3.org/2009/06/02-mediaann-minutes.html

Best regards,
Werner

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
> Daniel Park
> Sent: Montag, 01. Juni 2009 09:11
> To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda for this week call
> 
> This is a draft agenda for this week call tomorrow. Feel free 
> to let chairs know if any items are omitted...
> 
>  
> 
> *===================================================================*
> 
> *Tuesday, 2 June 12:00-13:00 UTC*
> 
> *===================================================================*
> 
> * **Zakim General Information*
> 
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&
day=02&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0 > <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06
> &day=02&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> 
> 
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s
> _3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html> 
> 
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> 
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> 
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> 
> Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
> 
> Duration: 60 minutes
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 
> <http://irc.w3.org:6665/>  W3C IRC Web Client : 
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc 
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>  (Other clients are 
> listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client 
> <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )
> 
> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim 
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim> 
> 
> Zakim bridge monitor : 
> http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html 
> <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html> 
> 
> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html 
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/> 
> 
> WG admin home page : 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin> 
> 
> WG AI tracker : 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/ 
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/> 
> 
> WG open issue : 
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 
> 
> *===================================================================*
> 
> *AGENDA*
> 
> *[1] Administratives*
> 
> Chair: Daniel 
> 
> Scribe: Werner
> 
> Regrets: 
> 
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 26 May 2009
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/05/26-mediaann-minutes.html
> 
> [b] Schedule for the next call on 9 June 2009
> 
>  
> 
> *[2] Items*
> 
> [a] Action items
> 
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go 
> through the list 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 
> 
> [b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
> 
>     i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
> 
>     ii) Attribute descriptors (David)
> 
>     
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/20
09May/0099.html <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-> media-annotation/2009May/0099.html>     
> 
>     iii) Syntactic descriptions comment from Felix
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/20
09May/0096.html <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-> media-annotation/2009May/0096.html> 
> 
>       
> 
> [c] Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
> 
>         
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
>  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology> 
> 
> [d] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Resource 1.0 First Draft.
> 
> Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft
> 
> [e] AOB
> 
> ---------------------------------------------
> 
>   
> 
> -- 
> Soohong Daniel Park
> Standard Architect, http://blog.naver.com/natpt 
> DMC Business, Samsung Electronics, KOREA
> 
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 2 June 2009 12:35:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 12:35:31 GMT