Agenda for this week call

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:21:59 +0200
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hi all,

Below is the agenda for our call Tuesday, 9 June, 12:00 UTC.

*Tuesday, 9 June 12:00-13:00 UTC*
* **Zakim General Information*
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration: 60 minutes
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue :
*[1] Administratives*
Chair: Joakim
Scribe: TBA
[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 2 June 2009

[b] Schedule for the next call on 16 June 2009
*[2] Items*
[a] Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
    i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
    ii) Go for publication this week?

[c] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 2.0"
Shall we already start working on 2.0 and add those issues:

	i) a syntax column? (Felix)       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.html

	ii) Werner: Mention different layers of conformance (more formal and more informal ones) (Simply adding data types is a step into this direction.)

	iii) David: If one system has the tag "principal protagonist" and another the tag "actor", we can map from the first to the second, but some semantics are lost.  If we now map back to the first system, the person who was previously identified as the principal is now just one of many actors....

even if we don't need this, this problem should be mentioned somewhere, or it'll keep coming up.

    iv) Attribute descriptors (David)

 [d] AOB

Joakim Söderberg