W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > June 2009

Agenda for this week call

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:21:59 +0200
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C49003CA98D7@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hi all,

Below is the agenda for our call Tuesday, 9 June, 12:00 UTC.

*===================================================================*
*Tuesday, 9 June 12:00-13:00 UTC*
*===================================================================*
* **Zakim General Information*
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=09&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration: 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
*===================================================================*
*AGENDA*
*[1] Administratives*
Chair: Joakim 
Scribe: TBA
Regrets: 
[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 2 June 2009
http://www.w3.org/2009/06/02-mediaann-minutes.html

[b] Schedule for the next call on 16 June 2009
 
*[2] Items*
[a] Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
    i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
    ii) Go for publication this week?

[c] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 2.0"
Shall we already start working on 2.0 and add those issues:

	i) a syntax column? (Felix)       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.html


	ii) Werner: Mention different layers of conformance (more formal and more informal ones) (Simply adding data types is a step into this direction.)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jun/0013.html

	iii) David: If one system has the tag "principal protagonist" and another the tag "actor", we can map from the first to the second, but some semantics are lost.  If we now map back to the first system, the person who was previously identified as the principal is now just one of many actors....

even if we don't need this, this problem should be mentioned somewhere, or it'll keep coming up.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jun/0016.html


    iv) Attribute descriptors (David)
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.html


 [d] AOB
---------------------------------------------
  

Joakim Söderberg
Received on Monday, 8 June 2009 09:22:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 8 June 2009 09:22:35 GMT