W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > June 2009

Re: Agenda for this week call

From: <Chris.Poppe@elis.UGent.be>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:06:47 +0200
Message-ID: <20090602130647.12216h62120ivq2v@mail.elis.ugent.be>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

my regrets for today's telco, Im at a project(-startup) meeting at the  
same time.

Due to the summer time in Belgium the phone conferences are at 2pm  
which is a popular time to hold meetings. So, again my appologies for  
the missed phone conferences the last weeks. If there is anything that  
I can do please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Chris

Quoting Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>:

> This is a draft agenda for this week call tomorrow. Feel free to let
> chairs know if any items are omitted...
>
>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 2 June 12:00-13:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
>
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=02&year
> =2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=02&year=
> 2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
>  <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html>
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration: 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665/>  W3C
> IRC Web Client :  <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at
> <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
>
> Zakim information :  <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>
> Zakim bridge monitor :  <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html>
> http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>
> Zakim IRC bot :  <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WG home page :  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
>
> WG admin home page :  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>
> WG AI tracker :  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
>
> WG open issue :
>
>  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Daniel
>
> Scribe: Werner
>
> Regrets:
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 26 May 2009
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/05/26-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> [b] Schedule for the next call on 9 June 2009
>
>
>
> *[2] Items*
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> [b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
>
>     i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
>
>     ii) Attribute descriptors (David)
>
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.
> html>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.h
> tml
>
>     iii) Syntactic descriptions comment from Felix
>
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.
> html>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.h
> tml
>
>
>
> [c] Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
>
>          <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
>
> [d] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Resource 1.0 First Draft.
>
> Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft
>
> [e] AOB
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> --
> Soohong Daniel Park
> Standard Architect, http://blog.naver.com/natpt
> DMC Business, Samsung Electronics, KOREA
>
>
>



----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
Received on Tuesday, 2 June 2009 11:07:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 11:07:53 GMT