W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > June 2009

Re: Agenda for this week call

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:08:15 +0200
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Message-Id: <6D06C1C9-FEF1-486E-8039-AE8DF4889F14@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
To: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Dear all,

I have to send my regrets for today`s call, because i have to go to  
the working group of our office.

Best,
Florian

Am 01.06.2009 um 09:10 schrieb Daniel Park:

> This is a draft agenda for this week call tomorrow. Feel free to let  
> chairs know if any items are omitted...
>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 2 June 12:00-13:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=02&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration: 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc 
>  (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
>
> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>
> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
>
> WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>
> WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
>
> WG open issue :
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Daniel
>
> Scribe: Werner
>
> Regrets:
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 26 May 2009
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/05/26-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> [b] Schedule for the next call on 9 June 2009
>
>
> *[2] Items*
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through  
> the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> [b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
>
>     i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
>
>     ii) Attribute descriptors (David)
>
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.html
>
>     iii) Syntactic descriptions comment from Felix
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.html
>
>
> [c] Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
>
>         http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
>
> [d] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Resource 1.0 First Draft.
>
> Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft
>
> [e] AOB
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> -- 
> Soohong Daniel Park
> Standard Architect, http://blog.naver.com/natpt
> DMC Business, Samsung Electronics, KOREA
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 2 June 2009 07:08:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 07:08:03 GMT