Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-13

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:54:22 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Felix,

Great ! Thanks for the perfect timing.
I have copied
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
http://www.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html

I have done two small edits to conform to top level domain name
reservations for examples.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt

changed

http://example.cheap-vod.com/ .  to http://example.com/cheap-vod/

http://example.library.myschool.edu/ to http://example.org/library.myschool/

 .

This allows the W3C pubrules checker to be satisfied.

 linkchecker is OK with the document, it's valid (HTML and CSS),