W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > January 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-13

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:45:04 +0100
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D2985201A3E5AE@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Dear all,

Regrets for tomorrow's telecon, I'm at a project meeting and can probably only join on IRC. 

The open action item ACTION-47 continues, the work on mapping from MPEG-7 and the SMPTE formats is progressing.

Best regards,
Werner

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
> Thierry Michel
> Sent: Samstag, 10. Jšnner 2009 22:14
> To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
> Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-13
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
> If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let 
> chairs know.
> 
> *===================================================================*
> 
> *Tuesday, 13 January 13:00-14:00 UTC*
> 
> *===================================================================*
> 
> * **Zakim General Information*
> 
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&
day=02&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
> 
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
> WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
> WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
> WG open issue : 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> Wiki discussion pages:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Dis
> cussion_pages
> 
> *===================================================================*
> 
> *AGENDA*
> 
> 
> *[1] Administratives*
> 
> Chair: Joakim and Thierry (while Daniel Park is away in January).
> Scribe: TBA (please be volunteering, specially people who have not 
> scribed yet ;-)
> Regrets: none yet.
> 
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 16 Dec 2008
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/20
08Dec/0039.html
> 
> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
> 
> Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
> 
> - Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 20.1. 2009
> - Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 27.1. 2009
> 
> Scribe FAQ: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
> 
> [c] Schedule for the next call on 20.1. 2009 (now every 
> Tuesday, 13:00 UTC)
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
> 
> 
> *[2] Items*
> 
> 
> [a] Action items
> 
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go 
> through the list
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> 
> [b] Schedule for UC & Req deliverable
> 
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
> 
> The document should now be frozen. Felix will or has done the latest 
> updates required by group participants.
> 
> If the Media Annotations WG approves, I will request 
> Transition to First 
> Public Working Draft probably on jan 13th, when Felix hands 
> me the final 
> version of the document.
> 
> We are aiming for Publication on Jan 19th on TR page (this depends on 
> the availability of the W3C Webmaster).
> 
> 
> [c] Any Objection to request Transition of the document to FPWD ?
> 
> We MUST record in the minutes that the Media Annotations WG agrees to 
> move the document to FPWD and there are no objection.
> 
> 
> [d] Future of UC & Req deliverable
> 
> We should publish a second version of UC & Req as Last Call in March. 
> (See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html
> 
> We probably will not pursue on the technical reports track, and will 
> publish the document as
> a final W3C Working Group Note (See Charter section 2.1 
> Technical reports)
> 
> 
> [e] Mapping of formats
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping
> 
> *Timeline for the review: 20th of January*
> 
> Joakim has uploaded a mapping table XMP <-> ID3. You can use 
> this document as a template to add other formats. 
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.xls
> 
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.htm
> 
> [f] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.
> 
> As a reminder the initial (probably aggressive milestones) are to 
> publish a FPWD by February 2009.
> (See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html
> 
> [g] AOB
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------
> 
> Thierry Michel
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 12 January 2009 15:49:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 12 January 2009 15:49:03 GMT