W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > April 2009

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-04-28

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:34:02 +0900
Message-ID: <ba4134970904272134h50373ffcgc63aff0c757673b3@mail.gmail.com>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi Joakim,

could you please add my comments from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.html

Thanks,

Felix

2009/4/28 Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>

>  Hi all,
>
> This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
>
> If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs
> know.
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 28 April 12:00-13:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> ***
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=28&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> *<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=28&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
>
> ***http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261*<http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261>
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : *
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc* <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>(Other clients are listed at
> *http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client*<http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client>
> )
>
> Zakim information : ***http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim*<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>
>
> Zakim bridge monitor : *http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html*<http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html>
>
> Zakim IRC bot : *http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html*<http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WG home page : *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/>
>
> WG admin home page : *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin>
>
> WG AI tracker : *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/>
>
> WG open issue :
>
> *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
> Wiki discussion pages:
>
> *
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pages
> *<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pages>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Joakim
>
> Scribe: TBA (please be volunteering, specially if you have not scribed yet
> ;-)
>
> Regrets:
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes f2f meeting 16-17 April
> 2009
>
> [Day one: meeting minutes]
>
> *http://www.w3.org/2009/04/17-mediaann-minutes.html*<http://www.w3.org/2009/04/17-mediaann-minutes.html>
>
> [Day two: meeting minutes]
>
> *http://www.w3.org/2009/04/16-mediaann-minutes.html*<http://www.w3.org/2009/04/16-mediaann-minutes.html>
>
>
>
> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
> Scribe list: *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html>
>
> - Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 5.5. 2009
>
> Scribe FAQ:
>
> ***http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html*<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html>
>
> [c] Schedule for the next call on 5.5. 2009
>
> *[2] Items*
>
> [a] F2F 4 in Stockholm 25-26 June
>
> [b] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
> *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
> [c] Status of the UC & Req deliverable
>
> Second publication on TR pages (we will keep it as a working draft).
>
> [d] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
>
>         i) Status (Wonsuk, Florian)
>
>         ii) Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
>
>         *http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology*<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology>
>
> [e] Mapping of formats
>
> A new version containing only the seleceted MAWG attributes has been
> uploaded:
>
> *
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attributes.xls
> *<http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attributes.xls>
>
>         i) Do we need to add any attributes?
>
>         Werner: *
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0085.html
> *<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0085.html>
>
>         ii) Review the descriptions (David)
>
> [f] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.
>
> Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft
>
> As a reminder the initial (probably aggressive milestones) are to
>
> publish a FPWD by February 2009.
>
> (See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
>
> *http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html*<http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html>
>
> [g] AOB
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> Joakim Söderberg
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 28 April 2009 04:34:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 28 April 2009 04:34:44 GMT