From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim
Söderberg
Sent: lundi, 27. avril 2009 23:14
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: action-107

Dear all,

According to action-107 I have updated the mapping table:

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attrib

utes.xls
<http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_mawg_attri

butes.xls>

This version has a 'tab' called MAWG which contain the worksheet where we
should update our MAWG attributes and their descriptions. The other tabs
replicate that information, which is put beside the previously mapped
formats.

/Joakim

Joakim Söderberg, M.Sc, Ph.D Multimedia Indexing

Senior Research Engineer, Media Protocols and Applications

Ericsson Research, Multimedia Technologies

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway