W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > September 2008

[AGENDA] Media annotations Working Group telephone conference 2008-09-16

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:13:08 +0900
Message-ID: <48CE5154.7020306@w3.org>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org

Hi all,

this is the agenda for tomorrows call.

Felix


Media Annotations Working Group telephone conference 2008-09-16
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, 16 September 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
Local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=09&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3204
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : http://tinyurl.com/59ecly


Regrets: Phil, Daniel, Tobias


1) Agenda review


2) Selection of scribe for next meeting
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
Scribe FAQ:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html


3) Future telephone conferences and f2f meetings

a) next call planed: 23. September

b) f2f meeting at TPAC update
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0011.html


4) Call for co-chair
No progress here


5) Action items

a) From tracker:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

b) From last call. NOTE: tracker cannot handle "action items for everybody".
All to check if there is standards/formats that you would like to NOT be
considered
All to check that the list will cover the various formats
All to write a short introduction on the public mailing list


6) Editing

a) Editors
No volunteers yet - please consider becoming an editor again

b) Editing setup, location etc.
Description at http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/editors.html

c) Editing targets
In place: "Ontology for Media Object Use Cases and Requirements"
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
Others to follow


7) Open issues
URI for existing issues: http://tinyurl.com/59ecly

a) [ISSUE 6054] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6054
Formats in scope / out of scope
In scope so far: IPTC, XMP, EXIF, EBU, MPEG-7
Candidate: IPTV metadata specification for IPTV video
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0007.html

b) [ISSUE 6064] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6064
Use case "Services by using an unified media annotation"
Proposed by Daniel
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/att-0005/00-part
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/video/positions/SAMSUNG.pdf

c) [ISSUE 6065] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6065
Use case "Video on IPTV"
Proposed by Daniel
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/att-0005/00-part

d) [ISSUE 6066] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6066
Requirement "Covering variations across locales"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0007.html

e) [ISSUE 6067] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6067
Use case "Audiovisual archive as a Cultural Heritage institution"
Proposed from Veronique at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0010.html

f) [ISSUE 6068] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6068
Use case "Metadata to help promoting safe environments"
Proposed from Phil Archer
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0006.html

g) [ISSUE 6069] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6069
Use case "Multi media and semantic web technologies"
Proposed from Tobias
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0013.html


8) AOB

adjourn
-------------------------
Received on Monday, 15 September 2008 12:16:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 10 October 2008 05:33:19 GMT