Re: MathML at the next CSS WG F2F meeting

That is great. The Math on the Web CG also has some proposals. I believe
the two most pressing ones were some enhancements to vertical alignment (in
particular, adding "axis") and some for stretchy characters [1]. These were
already presented to the CSS group at the last TPAC meeting. I believe Dani
is more tuned into them than I am, so I'll let him chime in.

We should be supportive of the work of the other math-oriented CG where our
goals overlap... which I think they do for improvements to CSS. I hope
whomever will be at the meeting (Frederic?) will be able to speak to those
ideas if they come up, or potentially proactively mention them.

    Neil

[1] https://w3c.github.io/mathonwebpages/taskforce/css/