Re: github isses

On 22/02/2019 11:28, Frédéric Wang wrote:

> I'm actually happy if we move all the issues to
> https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mathml
> <https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mathml/issues> and just mark them
> with the core tag. Let's keep things simple.
>
> --
> Frédéric Wang

OK that works for me as well, I don't think we can actually block issues
but I can change the template to say always use mathml4, and move the
one that is left.
If anyone does leave an issue there it's not a big problem to move it to
mathml4.

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.