Re: Prototype Silver SC

I would like to suggest another name: *Role Level Personalization*. Most
HTML elements have defined roles. So, ARIA role really is a generalization
of generalization of element. Both role and element are language defined
and can be detected programmatically. I also think personalization is the
word because we are talking about making the page fit the person.

Best, Wayne