Re: Prototype Silver SC

Please keep in mind that these prototypes were developed during a sprint
within very short periods of time.  You will need to look at the photos
of the paper designs that are linked in the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TG1VsXu_oBPuDK08rcbTFhP25CT_oAsywtWPLkyjZGw/edit?usp=sharing

jeanne