Re: Please update your resource in the LOD Cloud Diagram

Dear Andrejs, John,

I won't be updating the UniProt dataset descriptions in the
datahub.io. It is far too much work. If datahub.io could read void
files or service descriptions I would be happy to help.I believe that
the datahub.io is not suitable for large scale dataproviders to give
this kind of information. We won't go in and hand edit the links to
the other 150+ databases that UniProtKB links to, and update it 11-12
times a year. The diagram is nice, but for a tiny bit of marketing it
is just far too much work.

Seeing the lack of updates (or even an entry) from other large
providers in the life sciences I think I am not the only one whom
feels that way.

Regards,
Jerven

--