Re: Looking for: tensor-library for sparse tensor based triple store

Hi,

Sorry I'm a bit late but you might want to check out this:
https://github.com/mrocklin/sparse/

"This implements sparse multidimensional arrays on top of NumPy and
Scipy.sparse. It generalizes the scipy.sparse.coo_matrix
<https://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.sparse.coo_matrix.html>
layout but extends beyond just rows and columns to an arbitrary number of
dimensions.
The original motivation is for machine learning algorithms, but it is
intended for somewhat general use."

It might be particularly relevant for very large datasets as it has been
integrated to dask for parallel out of core computations (
http://dask.pydata.org/en/latest/array-sparse.html):

"By swapping out in-memory numpy arrays with in-memory sparse arrays we can
reuse the blocked algorithms of Dask.array to achieve parallel and
distributed sparse arrays."

I would also be very interested in hearing how your experiments go. I hope
this helps, good luck.

Tristan