RE: Please update your resource in the LOD Cloud Diagram

+1 on feeding from VoID files and/or service descriptions.

I've been maintaining Agrovoc's metadata on datahub.io for years, but always felt as an annoyance having to repeat through a web form what was already written by using a recommended vocabulary (VoID), was made available online and was linked to the same resources it was describing (void:inDataset). Anyway, it is still great to have such forms of advertisement for datasets and a big view over the LD cloud (that's why I kept up with the updates) but, as Jerven said, this is too hard for maintainers of very big datasets with hundreds of linked datasets.

Cheers,

Armando