Shopping for research venues

From: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:36:05 +0100
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear community,

I would like to know which venues (e.g., conferences, journals) are out
there that accepts research documents in
(X)HTML+CSS+JavaScript+MathML+SVG etc. as the primary and final format.
On that note, which accepts an HTTP URI of the research?

As far as I know, there are none out there, but I want to be wrong about
this!

What I'm hoping for are a bunch of things:

Although not ultimately necessary, a venue to submit to that would have
some weight given "reviewed and approved" stamps.

Not being at the mercy of classical publishers needs when it comes to
sharing knowledge given the technologies that we have at our disposal.

In the absence of such forward-looking venues, I would love to see an
open discussion on what's really needed to make it happen and be it the
default approach when it comes to sharing research findings. Pragmatic
approaches are always welcome, so, this doesn't have to be about "how to
we make all scholarly publishing get on the Web?", but rather for
starters, "how do we make scholarly work of Linked Data and Semantic Web
researchers and practitioners get on the Web"?

I don't mean to belittle or overlook the hard work that some groups are
already actively involved in e.g., Semantic Web Journal, Semantic Web
Dog Food, FORCE11. I'm merely looking for more out of this community.

For those that this sounds desirable, please voice yourself because
there are indeed many like you!

Humbly yours,

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i