Re: A Distributed Economy -- A blog involving Linked Data

From: Samuel Rose <samuel.rose@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:10:57 -0500
To: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>, Michel Bauwens <michel@p2pfoundation.net>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Brent Shambaugh
<brent.shambaugh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> This spring I started a blog that deals with Linked Data, among other
> things. It is called A Distributed Economy. I am not certain that it will
> work, or that I even will be able to accomplish it on my own. The exciting
> thing however, is that I am discovering that a lot of the parts of it are
> being built. I hope that sharing this blog will be of value to the
> community. I cannot claim to be an expert. Actually, my formal education is
> in Chemical Engineering. But it is exciting.
> It may be found at: http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com/
> If you'd like, please let me know what you think. I'm always trying to
> discover new things, and discover things I haven't thought of.
> -Brent

Brent, I'd like to humbly suggest that it might be worth your time to
become acquainted with the http://p2pfoundation.net (The Foundation
for Peer-to-Peer alternatives). I've copied P2PF founder Michel
Bauwens on this email, as well. P2PF is interested in people carrying
out legitimate explorations into distributed economies.

Sam Rose
Hollymead Capital Partners, LLC
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
email: samuel.rose@gmail.com