A Distributed Economy -- A blog involving Linked Data

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:16:28 -0600
To: public-lod@w3.org
Dear all,

This spring I started a blog that deals with Linked Data, among other
things. It is called A Distributed Economy. I am not certain that it will
work, or that I even will be able to accomplish it on my own. The exciting
thing however, is that I am discovering that a lot of the parts of it are
being built. I hope that sharing this blog will be of value to the
community. I cannot claim to be an expert. Actually, my formal education is
in Chemical Engineering. But it is exciting.

It may be found at: http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com/

If you'd like, please let me know what you think. I'm always trying to
discover new things, and discover things I haven't thought of.

-Brent