Re: Publication of scientific research

Hi,

I'm involved in the organization of a couple of conferences and workshops.
You do need a template, as without this it's hard to have homogenous submissions (even for simple things as page, or html equivalent, length).
Other than this, the main issue I could see is that proceedings may require pdf anyway.
But we could make a partial step and ask for abstract in xhtml+rdfa, to be included in the online program, and full papers in xthml+RDFa as an optional submission.
It's a small step, but a first step.
I'm very short on time, but if there is a template, I can see if the idea finds some interest.
I have to admit that asking for PDFs sounds a bit retro!

best,
Andrea