Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

Hi Gökhan,

On 1 March 2012 14:51, Gökhan Coskun <coskun@inf.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> We are analyzing this kind of grouping and working on a technique to
> automatize this based on the structure of the ontology.

Sounds very interesting...

> Currently, we are working on an extension of SpecGen, so it can create such
> groups for the HTML documentation automatically. But this is not finished
> yet.

Would you plan to contribute or open it? As we're trying to unify all
the scattered version of specgen at github
(https://github.com/zazi/specgen), it'd be nice to push such nice idea
there.

Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
C/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org