Re: yanno - youtube chord search, with RDF+ttl (+RDF browser question)

> On 3/2/12 6:18 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> Dan,
>>
>>> I have exposed the chord data as RDF (Turtle)
>>
>> The comment above implies you are publishing the music map (chords
>> etc..) in RDF. My problem is that I can quite see it .
>>
>> Do you have a sample Linked Data URI? For example, a Linked Data URI
>> the resolves to the description of the YouTube clip at:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=b0S4SiLxt1s. Basically, said URI
>> should resolve to an RDF graph that describes the music (chords etc..) .
>>

> Okay, unraveling this myself .
>
> curl -H "Accept: text/turtle"
> "http://yanno.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/?ytid=r-eXYJnV3V4&yafrom=/" does return
> what I seek. Now I need to see what's going wrong on the browser side.
>
> Ignore my last comment, I have what I need :-)

Yes that's it. Following a helpful tweet (thanks) I changed the
autodiscovery links (in the html) to absolute URIs which hopefully makes
them more autodiscoverable.

Any other comments on this welcome. I still can't find an RDF Browser
that lets me navigate the ttl-flavoured pages, which would be good for
visual checking.

Best
Dan
--