Re: Introducing Vocabularies of a Friend (VOAF)

Bernard,

Thanks for your answer. Another question I was wondering: Can we extend the
VOAF ontology to describe SKOS taxonomies ? Does this question make sense to
you ?  In the case of SKOS, we have only the notion of concepts not classes
and properties.

Regards
Stephane Fellah