Re: linked data about the W3C?

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:15:15 -0500
To: public-lod@w3.org
Aye, young man we have had linked data about W3C for many years :-)

Point tabulator at http://www.3.org/data#W3C
That wil pull in the organizational structure and the specs:

	- domains
	- activities
	- groups
	- deliverables
	- documents, versions etc

all linked.  Not sure how up to date. It does not currently include membership.

I wonder what it would take to get it on the Semantic Radar of which your speak.
I have added <link rel="alternate" type="application/rdf+xml" title="Linked data about W3C" href="data" /> to the home page (revision 4.2913). Maybe that will do it.

Tim BL