Re: What is a URL? And What is a URI

On 11/12/10 6:47 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Kingsley,
>
> Last one for today!
>
> On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 16:05 -0500, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> On 11/12/10 1:31 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>> Not to be offensive but are you familiar with "begging the question?"
>>>
>>> You are assuming that "...we can solve ambiguity in the context of
>>> Linked Data oriented applications."*
>> A Linked Data application is capable of perceiving an E-A-V graph
>> representation of data. That's context it can establish from content.
>>
> OK, same claim, different verse. ;-)
>
> Now you are claim that what is contained in an E-A-V graph is sufficient
> to eliminate ambiguity.
>
> Another assumption for which you offer no evidence.
No evidence if you don't use Linked Data or haven't developed a Linked
Data aware application.

Which profile are you re. the above, if any?

> Being mindful that graphs are going to vary from source to source, how
> can you now claim that any E-A-V graph is going to be sufficient to
> eliminate ambiguity?
I am saying the FOL based statements in an EAV graph provide a enough
logical foundation for a Linked Data aware application to figure out a
lot of stuff, from the data.

At this point let's not speak in generalities. Make a case, and I show
you a SPARQL pattern with an answer for instance .

I want go on a wild goose chase with you though. You have to invest in
some Linked Data know how, if its new to you.
> Repetition of the same claims doesn't advance the conversation.

Of course it doesn't. So let's play with some actual Linked Data!
> Hope you have started a great weekend by this point!

Ditto.

Kingsley
> Patrick

President&  CEO