Re: What is a URL? And What is a URI

Kingsley,

Last one for today!

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 16:05 -0500, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 11/12/10 1:31 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

<snip>

> > Not to be offensive but are you familiar with "begging the question?"
> >
> > You are assuming that "...we can solve ambiguity in the context of
> > Linked Data oriented applications."*
>
> A Linked Data application is capable of perceiving an E-A-V graph
> representation of data. That's context it can establish from content.

OK, same claim, different verse. ;-)

Now you are claim that what is contained in an E-A-V graph is sufficient
to eliminate ambiguity.

Another assumption for which you offer no evidence.

Being mindful that graphs are going to vary from source to source, how
can you now claim that any E-A-V graph is going to be sufficient to
eliminate ambiguity?

Repetition of the same claims doesn't advance the conversation.

Hope you have started a great weekend by this point!

Patrick