Re: Discogs Linked Data

Hi Leigh,

I contacted you a while ago re. the Discogs dataset. It would be glad,
if you could send me the mapping code you wrote for the Discogs RDFizer.
I plan to include such a RDFizer also in my Master-like project, so I
would be very happy to have a nice starting project, where I can continue..
I would like to make heavy use of the extended release concept, which is
included into the Music Ontology 2.0.

Cheers,

Thomas