Re: Slideshare.net as Linked Data

From: Barry Norton <barry.norton@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:00:04 +0200
To: Olaf Hartig <hartig@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
CC: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Reto Krummenacher <reto.krummenacher@sti2.at>
Olaf, just the fellow :)

I was thinking I'd like to see (as we were just discussing about Linked
Open Services in Crete) a bit of:

prv:retrievedBy [
a prv:DataAccess ;
prv:accessedService [... foaf:homepage <http://slideshare.net/> ] ;
prv:performedAt "2010-06-07T20:59:42+00:00"^^xsd:dateTime ;
prv:performedBy <http://linkeddata.few.vu.nl/slideshare/> ]

Barry