Re: Discogs Linked Data

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:46:06 +0100
To: zazi <zazi@elbklang.net>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Hi,

On 7 June 2010 13:51, zazi <zazi@elbklang.net> wrote:
> Hi Leigh,
>
> I contacted you a while ago re. the Discogs dataset. It would be glad,
> if you could send me the mapping code you wrote for the Discogs RDFizer.
> I plan to include such a RDFizer also in my Master-like project, so I
> would be very happy to have a nice starting project, where I can continue..
> I would like to make heavy use of the extended release concept, which is
> included into the Music Ontology 2.0.

As pointed out earlier in the thread, the code for the conversion can
be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/dataincubator/source/browse/#svn/trunk/discogs/scripts

You should be able to check it out directly from SVN. The Rakefile
provides some tasks for grabbing the latest dumps, you can then run
the convert script to generate the dump files for artists, labels, and
releases.

Cheers,

L.
--