Re: [call for comments] voiD 1.0

Sergio,

Thanks for the ping - I've updated [1] (same as with OpenLink) ... you may
wanna check/add.

I'm a bit unsure about your modelling, though: one thing is the obsolete
void:containsLinks (now: void:subset), and the other one is re
void:target/foaf:homepage. We might be able to sort this out on #swig?

Again, thanks for being an early adaptor of voiD!

> BTW, it's nice to see that Neologism is useful :-)

Indeed. Good tool. Especially for distributing editing.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://semanticweb.org/wiki/VoiD#Examples_in_the_wild

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,

http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A//rdfohloh.wikier.org/abou>