Re: [call for comments] voiD 1.0

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:06:07 +0100
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web community <semantic-web@w3.org>, "void-rdfs-internals@googlegroups.com" <void-rdfs-internals@googlegroups.com>

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 09:30 +0000, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> I'm a bit unsure about your modelling, though: one thing is the obsolete
> void:containsLinks (now: void:subset),

I updated that thing when I saw your announcement, so I don't know why
you can see the old version... I drop the cache of the template engine.
Anyways be sure that RDFa distiller gives you an updated version (in
Firefox the shortkey shift+ctrl+r).

> and the other one is re void:target/foaf:homepage.

What happens with that? I think I took it from an example, and it's a
not so bad way while I'm not sure what is the proper URI of that
datasets.

>  We might be able to sort this out on #swig?

Yes, sure. It would be easier than by mail.

Sergio Fernández - sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org
R&D Deparment
CTIC Foundation - www.fundacionctic.org
Phone: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax:  +34 984 39 06 12
Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
Parque Científico Tecnológico
33203 Cabueñes - Gijón - Asturias - Spain