Re: The king is dressed in void

Peter, please reading the comments on the previous thread.

http://simile.mit.edu/mail/BrowseList?listName=Linking%20Open%20Data&from=12719&to=12719&count=27&by=thread&first=1&windowSize=20&selectedPage=1

---

we expect software to produce linked data automatically for the
users/webmasters.. we dont expect them to be familiar with rdf/xml
(amazingly akward) nor with n3/ntriples (try to express anything
meaningful witout blank nodes.. impossible and or just as akward as
putting all inside literals.. with blank nodes..  you've lost them
all).

N3 also doesnt have a decent describing document online you can point
people at. The docs at http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Notation3 speaks
about the full N3 with all the extra operators and are way too
confusing to ask anyone to read just to write, e.g.the licence of its
staff list. etc.

also really.. just read what sitemaps are and are for. We dont need to
dig our hole deeper by showing yet more reinventing.

Giovanni