Re: The king is dressed in void

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:56:48 +0100
To: "Giovanni Tummarello" <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Cc: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, public-lod@w3.org, "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hello Giovanni!

> These are my final observations on this matter (then i am out :-)
> promised).. but as i said if i ever encounter myself the need for such
> a thing i'll share the use cases and similarly if such a thing comes
> to life and can add interesting features, we're pretty quick to
> implement support for it.

Just a small point, as I feel there's a disagreement on what we're
actually trying to achieve here :-)
I think you come from the "go and look at this rdf file or this
end-point to see what's inside" point-of-vue (which is perfectly fine
from a sindice perspective :) )
However, there are some cases where you can't really afford that, for
example when "looking inside" takes too much time - for example
because of the size of "inside".

Cheers!